Help please

Hi guys,

Wondering if someone can help me?

Basically, I'm unhappy with the sheer amount of transfers/transfer activity within my game.

I bought the in-game editor to try and edit things myself, but I don't know if there's anyway to cancel transfers for other clubs etc?

I've discovered that if I set the contract length much later for a staff member then they don't always leave their clubs because obviously the compensation is then too much, but I didn't know if anyone with any experience could tell me of a way around cancelling transfers/or stopping them from going ahead?

Arsenal have just spent £90M on 4 DM's when they already have 3 in their squad. Just makes the game unrealistic.

Hi guys,

Wondering if someone can help me?

Basically, I'm unhappy with the sheer amount of transfers/transfer activity within my game.

I bought the in-game editor to try and edit things myself, but I don't know if there's anyway to cancel transfers for other clubs etc?

I've discovered that if I set the contract length much later for a staff member then they don't always leave their clubs because obviously the compensation is then too much, but I didn't know if anyone with any experience could tell me of a way around cancelling transfers/or stopping them from going ahead?

Arsenal have just spent £90M on 4 DM's when they already have 3 in their squad. Just makes the game unrealistic.

This might be down to the way your game is setup.

If you have very few leagues running but choose a massive database for players, and load each player from all countries etc.

Then you'll have an overload of talented players within the game world. So the AI will buy up the talent around them even if not needed, perhaps?

Anyway - how many leagues and what size database are you running?

Dont think there is a way around that to be honest buddy :/

Maybe if he gets a certain unofficial editor he may be able to change things around but it would be a tedious process as he would have to change things all the time.

Archived