club and international management clash

So I decided to become the international manager of Cameroon whilst keeping my club job in Gibraltar and maybe it's just me but I find it disconcerting that I'm able to be at both matches when both teams play on the same day. Do people agree/disagree that if you have 2 matches happening at the same time, one of them should be given to your assistant for that team?

Right now, I have a match where both teams were playing at 16:00 and I honestly expected the game to crash but instead I was able to play the international one first and then the club one right after. I can understand why that's allowed from a game pov but from realism...it doesn't seem right.

Why would the game crash? The code's already in there if you have two separate managers playing at the same kick off time.

As for whether it should happen, guess not. One for the wishlist thread, but it's such a rare occurrence that it's probably not going to be pretty high in terms of priority.

It may be rare, but it's such a predictable event when you allow the option of managing two teams that it's pretty silly not to have foreseen it. I don't think it's something for the wishlist, but rather for the bug report section; it's just plain wrong.

I'm surprised, though, because the game already denies you the option of spectating another (AI vs. AI) match on the same day your own team is playing.

It may be rare, but it's such a predictable event when you allow the option of managing two teams that it's pretty silly not to have foreseen it. I don't think it's something for the wishlist, but rather for the bug report section; it's just plain wrong.

I'm surprised, though, because the game already denies you the option of spectating another (AI vs. AI) match on the same day your own team is playing.

It's only a bug if they've actively coded it to avoid this happening, and it still does. I imagine there is no coding whatsoever to make sure you only take part in one game with the other playing out with your assistant. So it would be an enhancement.

This is one area where SI are happy to remove the game from reality for the sake of gameplay, there will be no issue with having a club & international match on the same day.

Archived