General Manager Reputation

There is something seriously flawed with the current way a general manager's reputation is being evaluated. I've spent 3 seasons as the GM of the Charlottetown Islanders in the QMJHL and made the playoffs in all 3 seasons. In the third season I checked my reputation the world just before the playoffs started and I was 25th in the world. Went through the playoffs and won the Presidents Cup (QMJHL version of the Stanley Cup). I decided to then check my reputation in the world again and I had somehow inexplicably dropped to 54th in the world despite winning the championship. I would then go on to win the memorial cup and after that victory I checked again and had dropped even further to 65th in the world? How is this remotely possible to drop 40 position despite winning two championships? This is an extremely annoying glitch because my goal was to take my Q team and build it into a dynasty which I have accomplished thanks to a record of 57-8-3 in this past season. I now want to be hired by an NHL team however I have continued to apply to every opening and each time I am not offered the job. Even the AHL team refuse to offer me a job despite what I have accomplished in Junior. Something is seriously flawed with the calculations for reputation and it is preventing the capability for human GMs to move between leagues easily.

Archived