Manchester United Thread 2015/16

Harryseaess

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also it would be nice if Mata and Darmian could stop playing like a couple going through a messy divorce. Possibly the most disappointing aspect of the season other than Rooney is their complete lack of any chemistry. Notsure who is to blame but it's not good.

Darmian stops. Passes to Mata. Mata cuts inside. The end. Need Darmian to put more pressure on wing and FB. Plus Routledge is on a yellow. Challenge him ffs.

Rooney again looking poor up front. That CL performance sold people dreams. United keep playing in balls behind. Hernandez should be playing then as he has the movement and pace. Rooney does not and should be dropped into a deeper position. Depay been invisible all day.

LvG just hopes for a moment of magic doesn't he?

Irony is that we got victimized as we were going forward and gave away another stupid pass that caught us out. Better pass and we might be up 0-2. Basically 5 minutes of madness and we lost a match we shouldn't have.

So Herrera isn't the second coming of christ then?

Poor match. Our attacking play is too formulaic.

Was sort of amusing to read the match thread on the cafe these last 20 mins though. Just hope they don't have knives at the ready. I fear for their wrists.

Couple of thoughts:

So much for 6 matches in August should have us up and running.

Schneiderlin hasn't impressed at all.

Memphis should not be starting every game and be untouchable. He isn't Ronaldo just yet.

Rooney suddenly has no left foot?

Finally exposed in the back. Alarming.

Romero finally looked like the starter for Hull City. Hopefully just a hiccup.

We are over spending for a player that doesn't solve any problems by close tomorrow.

Club Brugge are terrible.

That was embarrassingly poor. Not one player performed well today.

Schneiderlin is really starting to disappoint me to be honest. Always plays the safe sideways pass and misses what's open in front of him. Not trying to scapegoat him, but just something I've noticed in the past few games.

That was embarrassingly poor. Not one player performed well today.

Schneiderlin is really starting to disappoint me to be honest. Always plays the safe sideways pass and misses what's open in front of him. Not trying to scapegoat him, but just something I've noticed in the past few games.

It's a possession game.

Dan Harris sums it up. We have lots of good players, no great ones. Neville is right, the idea that it's LvG's instructions to be passing back negatively in the final third is ridiculous.

We don't have a special player in attack. It's all well and good talking about the style of play but SAF never had a team without a great attacker. Without one you don't win leagues.

We had that player and he left after just one season.

Archived