2 Cents n Change

Okay, here we go. Once again I've been emulating Mou and so far, I am pleased with the results.

drpemD3.png

Control

While Mou had said that he plays with a low block, I think it is a better idea to use Control rather than Standard or Counter because we want to be more direct as possible with our play.

Flexibile

The description fits the way the team plays. The more defensive players are more disciplined than the others.

GK (d) - Fewer Risky, Pass It Shorter, Roll It Out, Distribute to FBs, Distribute Quickly

A simple GK here. One that only cares about bailing his team out with his great saves. Think of Cech or Courtois

CWB (a) - More Risky, Shoot Less Often, Tackle Harder, Close Down Much Less

The Ivanovic role. Bombs forward endlessly but sits back when defending.

CB © - Pass It Shorter, Tackle Harder, Close Down Much Less

The Cahill role. His job is to sit behind Terry and cover for Ivanovic when he bombs forward.

CB (d) - Pass It Shorter, Tackle Harder, Close Down Much Less

The Terry role. Not what he used to be but is still a wall out back.

FB (s) - More Risky, Shoot Less Often, Tackle Harder, Close Down Much Less

The Azplicueta...err...Dave role. His job is to occassionally support the attack but will slide in with his 2 CBs when Ivanovic bombs forward.

WM (s) - Shoot Less Often, Dribble More, Cut Inside With Ball, Cross Less Often, Close Down Much More, Tackle Harder, Mark Tighter

The Willian/Cuadrado role. Check this, I have moved the AP (s) back into the midfield and I have given him his usual PIs and then add on some more. Hopefully this will help emulate Willian who is an AP (s) when he plays.

AP (a) - Get Further Forward, Roam From Position

The Fabregas role. Of course, you might have problems as Chelsea did when he bombs forward in this position but this is why we have our Oscar on support instead of attack ;)

DLP (d) - Close Down Much Less, Tackle Harder, Pass It Shorter

The Matic of the team. A hybrid of a Watercarrier and a Regista. He is expected to be disciplined but able to distribute risky ball to start counterattacks.

WM (a) - Pass It Shorter, Roam from Position, Sit Narrower, Dribble More, Cut Inside With Ball, Cross Less Often, Close Down Much More, Tackle Harder, Mark Tighter

The mid-raum. I watched some of rashidi's YT videos and he used somewhat of a mid-raum. A WM(a) with PIs that a Raumdeuter has hardcoded in. I think this fits Hazards like a glove along with a few more PIs.

AP (s) - Close Down Much More, Tackle Harder, Mark Tighter

Here he is the Oscar of the team. He is set on support because Fabregas is set on attack and I think it fits him like a glove.

CF (a) - Close Down Much More, Tackle Harder, Mark Tighter

The Diego Costa of the team. He will lead the line but also pressure the backline and the goalie to win the ball back

TIs

Pass Into Space

The team was encouraged to attempt more riskier passes to unlock defenses.

Play Out Of Defense

The team wasn't much of a hoofball team.

Work Ball Into Box

The team was encouraged to pass around the ball in the danger area in order to score instead of mindlessly going for long shots

Whipped Crosses

When they would use crosses, they whip it in or low it in.

Run At Defense

It's Mourinho. He tends to tell his players to use their pace in counterattacks.

Play Narrower

Mourinho would usually get his players to play a compact shape but would take advantage if someone was open on the flanks.

Exploit the Flanks

This was used to strech the play and give the wide men some space to wreak havoc.

Drop Deeper

I don't need to explain this :D

Get Stuck In

The team tends to have aggression. I have seen a fair bit of that in the League Cup (Diego Costa can agree with this :D)

Prevent Short GK Distribution

Costa would tend to pressure the GKs into hoofing the ball away otherwise it goes into his feet and boom....goal

Much Higher Tempo

No need to explain. Mourinho hates walking the ball to the net. Two passes and a goal, yes? :D

Highlights will be up soon

It looks good but it's way to many PI's and TI's!

If you have so many PI's for a player/role it must be something wrong.

For the TI's, 3-5 at the most, plain and simple.

I'm not telling you this is totally wrong but i think you get it right?

As for the formation, you're spot on, in defensive state it is 4-1-4-1/4-4-1-1 and in attack a more like 4-3-3/4-2-3-1.

To be honest, I've tried your setup with Chelsea and it doesn't work at all! Sorry but that is just the way it is.

I think most people just lookin at the roles and duties and think you have to have like a playmaker here and there but keep it simple

and use as for Fabregas; a simple CM-S with instructions for a "playmaker-role".

For a 4-2-3-1 formation you have to have 2 sitting/defending roles for the two in the middle, like Matic CM-D and Fabregas CM-S or in fact CM-D/DLP-D etc

I hope for the sake of god that the sliders is back for the FM16 because this "roles/duties" thing haven't worked out like i thought it would.

Cheers and we keep on trying untill we can try the 16'th version right? ;)

Archived