Increasing finances

Can anyone give me some tips on increasing the clubs finances?

I manage Liverpool and we usually win the league, champions league and all the cups every year and I'm in the year 2024, my wage total is about 3.2m per year and I have a budget of 5.8m so there shouldn't be any problem there. I usually buy young players on the cheap and sell them for a huge profit in a few years. My highest wage is 170k pw which isn't much considering I win everything every year.

According to all this, my finances are good however whenever I ask my board for something they say 'although we agree with your reasoning, we cannot find the funding for this at present.'

If anyone can give me a few general tips on increasing finances then it would be greatly appreciated. If you need anymore information let me know.

Thanks

The funding issue is usually because of the bank balance being too low in their opinion. Win competitions, buy low sell high and don't spend too much. It's that simple.

Have 20+ scouts, scout every u19/21 league for the bigger european leagues plus scout the Brazilian & Argentinian leagues both senior and youth level. Buy them young for 1-3m, loan them as required, develop and sell for profit......BUT always sell over 24=48 month deals, so you have a constant flow on money coming in each month. Try and make a good profit each year on player sales vs purchases.

The main problem with FM is it screws you from getting BIG money each year as your owners will take big share dividends and also you'll be getting hit with big tax bills. Plus the ever growing 'other costs' which just seems to go up and up.

I think you mean you wage total is 3.2 per WEEK not year, this is massive, get it down to sub 2m, that is my max budget for a top CL winning side.

Can anyone give me some tips on increasing the clubs finances?

I manage Liverpool and we usually win the league, champions league and all the cups every year and I'm in the year 2024, my wage total is about 3.2m per year and I have a budget of 5.8m so there shouldn't be any problem there. I usually buy young players on the cheap and sell them for a huge profit in a few years. My highest wage is 170k pw which isn't much considering I win everything every year.

According to all this, my finances are good however whenever I ask my board for something they say 'although we agree with your reasoning, we cannot find the funding for this at present.'

If anyone can give me a few general tips on increasing finances then it would be greatly appreciated. If you need anymore information let me know.

Thanks

What are you asking the board for? If you're already winning everything every year, how much more do you want?

as can signing players from those nations

I signed a Chinese player (had 25 apps and 15 goals at 21 IIRC - was only backup for me), and he was my top shirt selling player in that year

ahead of the World Golden ball winner

I also made a bomb and sold him for 40m+, but it's on the 'to buy' list if they're decent

Archived