Youth level decreased, board does not allow to be increased!

Hello,

I'm in year 2033 with my long-term save playing as Solihull Moors. Won everything, 6 consecutive premiership titles, 3 Champions League titles...

Now, I know this isn't a big thing, but 2 years ago my board decided to lower the youth level, I don't remember the reason, I think it had something with facilities' quality dropping (the facilities later were upgraded to the fullest, both training and youth).

So now my youth teams play in the second tier.

Now I tried twice to request for youth level to increase, and the board denies my request....even though they agree with me .....due to...............lack of FUNDING? And I'm the richest club in the world.. So...what is up with that??\

Anyone experienced this?

Projected balance for the year 394 million euros. Transfer budget 240 million, spending 3,346,854 million per week on wages (wage budget = 5,913,200 per week).

More details here:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=493256775

Just finished year 2034, same youth level category again, board saying in the summary that it is due to financial constraints. I requested once more an increase, "although they understand", rejected due to lack of funding. So what's up with that?

Archived