Legends Database FM 2015

Hi!

For those of you looking for a final FM2015 save or two, this may be the database for you.

I must first and foremost send out a big thank you and doff of the cap to Reddwarf33. It was his original database which I used as my own starting base and the database I am sharing is largely down to him.

I took his database, which already contained over +700 legends and modified it, changed several aspects and stats and tried to make it as realistic as possible.

Here are a few of the important details:

• +800 legends created

• +250 current players modified (made younger/put into another team) to improve the database

• No random stats for the legends

*these have been based on Reddwarf33 or my knowledge/reading up on the players involved. The last thing I wanted was generated, random stats and after hours of study I hope the stats are as precise as possible. You may feel that some are not to tour liking, which I understand, so feel free to mention it and if I have time I will try and modify them.

• Past player history up to date depending on the age of the player (A very long process!)

• International appearances/goals up to date depending on the age of the player (Another very long process!)

• I’ve tried to make as many teams as possible competitive, thus my decision to put some players in a certain team and some in another

• All sugar daddies have been erased

• Major European club reputations have been modified to reflect the domestic/European success through history.

To conclude, a lot of time has been put into making this database as real and as complete as possible by Reddwarf33 and myself, so please be gentle with your suggestions!

The file must be put in this area:

C:\Users\Username\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\editor data

Here is a facepack containing 345 pics of some of the legends. I am far from an expert in this domain, so it is only a rough effort. The pics are taken from a facepack from a legends database downloaded previously by myself. However, I have downloaded and tested so many that I cannot remember from which one ! I cannot therefore thank the person who originally made it and apologize if he/she happens to stumble upon this facepack.

Enjoy!

Link 1

Link 2

Facepack

Any sort of clues to what players are involved? Is there a shortlist set up that we can see?

I'll try and get some screenshots up later but I'm not very good on that front. How would I go about putting up a shortlist ?

I'm also in the process of getting a facepack done which I'll try and complete as soon as possible.

Here are a few screenshots:

man%20utd_zps7io77lxy.jpg

Alex Stepney, Peter Schmeichel and Gary Neville have been cut off from the picture

liverpool_zpszwx5l3hd.jpg

Bruce Grobbelaar and Mark Lawrenson have been cut off

leeds_zpsbcc9gqzv.jpg

Gary Sprake and Paul Reaney have been cut off

milan_zpslgbo2sza.jpg

Sebastiano Rossi, Christian Abbiati and Filippo Galli have been cut off

madrid_zpsdae4lr7u.jpg

Iker Casillas, Keylor Navas and Alvaro Albeloa have been cut off

di%20stefano_zpsmpxpl2ch.jpg

deco_zpsrufzhud9.jpg

papin_zpszqzz4anf.jpg

ballack_zpsjpabttvd.jpg

socrates_zpsbzrio7xh.jpg

Jonny Evans a Man Utd legend ??

I tried to make sure each squad had enough players number wise. The aim wasn't to erase Jonny Evans (or others) completely from the database and as he has only played for Man Utd, I left him there. The idea is to bolster the database from bit to bit and if I get round to it I'll try and give them an extra CB legend. Worst case scenario, if you play with United, you can always try and buy Gary Pallister (Middlesborough) , Jaap Stam (PSV), Nemanja Vidic (Red Star Belgrade), Henning Berg (Blackburn), Laurent Blanc (Montpellier) ...

Update: Version 5

-Giovanni VAN BRONCKHORST - Feyenoord (created)

-Managers set for:

Inter Milan (Helenio Herrera - created)

West Ham United (Harry Redknapp)

Sampdoria (Sven-Goran Eriksson)

PSG (Gérard Houllier)

Barcelona (César Luis Menotti)

Atletico Madrid (Radomir Antic)

http://ul.to/fc7ewc7e

Updated facepack:

http://ul.to/xf4q66mm

can you please upload somewhere else? my antivirus is blocking downloads from there because of adware

If you are a member on sortitoutsi, you can download it from there. The title of the thread is the same.

Otherwise, here is a link for another site:

legends database

Link for facepack:

facepack

when making a career i cant load spain, england, scotland and germany because they have not enough clubs

Ever so sorry for this mishap. The problem was that there was one too many teams in the Scottish Premiership having put Rangers back in there. The situation is now fixed and here are the new links:

link 1

link 2

I'm sorry that this is still happening but there really should be no problems now. As you can see in the screenshot below, I am having no problems loading up the different leagues. Has anybody else encountered this problem ?

possible%20leagues_zps8cfpf83u.jpg

Are you sure that you are using the 15.3 database ?

Are you sure that you are not using other conflicting created databases when you are asked to choose your database files ?

found a bug or something

when replacing an injured player ( playing national team brazil here) i can not click Confirm replacement.

hmm it was fixed after clicking Continue for a bit

got another injury but now I cant click continue.. its 'must respond'. I have selected my replacement but cant click confirm squad.. it's gray the button. Removing the selected replacement lets me Continue.

before my 2nd game this somehow wasnt a problem anymore

ah it happened again later :|

found a bug or something

when replacing an injured player ( playing national team brazil here) i can not click Confirm replacement.

hmm it was fixed after clicking Continue for a bit

got another injury but now I cant click continue.. its 'must respond'. I have selected my replacement but cant click confirm squad.. it's gray the button. Removing the selected replacement lets me Continue.

before my 2nd game this somehow wasnt a problem anymore

Hmm, very odd. It doesn't seem like a databse related problem though but one to keep an eye on.

you left number of international caps default right? I see ronaldinho age 21 has 99 caps but at that age judging by wikipedia he had 22 in 2001

About 98% of the players have their correct number of caps corresponding to their age. However, a few have slipped under my radar ! Please, post any others if you come across them. Thanks for the feedback.

I think I've discovered what is going on. Team limit is 22 ( ie for some friendlies next) so that's why I can't add more ( my 23rd).

/ young zlatan has no picture :D

you could add Chivu, Mutu in peak form ( peru's pizarro too), Gheorghe Popescu, Duckadam with high penalty taking

boniperti, piola, Meazza, Valentino Mazzola, Jerzy dudek

and there is no Nedved! dirk kuyt should be at peak. huntelaar too

I notice it's difficult to get technical keepers to score like they did IRL. ie Chilavert has no goals at all after a season.

shouldnt roberto carlos have higher offtheball?

I think I've discovered what is going on. Team limit is 22 ( ie for some friendlies next) so that's why I can't add more ( my 23rd).

/ young zlatan has no picture :D

you could add Chivu, Mutu in peak form ( peru's pizarro too), Gheorghe Popescu, Duckadam with high penalty taking

boniperti, piola, Meazza, Valentino Mazzola, Jerzy dudek

and there is no Nedved! dirk kuyt should be at peak. huntelaar too

I notice it's difficult to get technical keepers to score like they did IRL. ie Chilavert has no goals at all after a season.

shouldnt roberto carlos have higher offtheball?

Sorry for the late reply but Pavel Nedved is in the database, he is with Sparta Prague but luckily you brought him to my attention because he had the annoying "retiring after spell at current club" ticked !. I've only come back from holiday but I'll try and add a few more players as some others have also asked me on another site. However, it is time consuming and I wouldn't mind getting stuck into a save myself ;) You are right about Roberto Carlos though.

How many Italian teams are done ??

AC Milan, Juve and Inter are very complete. Roma is pretty complete. Napoli, Lazio, Sampdoria and Parma have about 5-6 past legends, whilst the others have a few or none (only about 2 or 3 teams off the top of my head).

Update: Version 9

-Modified Robero Carlos' off the ball stat

-Created Cristian Chivu (Ajax)

-Adrian Mutu rejuvenated (Hellas Verona)

-Claudio Pizarro rejuvenated (Werder Bremen)

-Gica Popescu created (PSV)

-Dirk Kuyt rejuvenated (Feyenoord)

-Klaas Huntelaar rejuvenated (Heereneven)

-Martin Laursen created (Aston Villa)

-Paul McGrath created (Manchester United)

-Darren Bent rejuvenated (Ipswich)

-Luke Young rejuvenated (Charlton)

-Charles N'Zogbia rejuvenated (Wigan)

-Kevin Davies rejuvenated (Bolton)

-Scott Sinclair rejuvenated (Swansea)

-Chris Smalling rejuvenated (Fulham)

-Ferenc Puskas rejuvenated (Honved)

-Juan Pablo Angel rejuvenated (Aston Villa)

-Christian Benteke rejuvenated (Genk)

-David James rejuvenated (Portsmouth)

-Jermain Defoe rejuvenated (Portsmouth)

-Herman Hreidarsson rejuvenated (Portsmouth)

-Nwanko Kanu rejuvenated (Portsmouth)

-John Utaka rejuvenated (Portsmouth)

-Peter Crouch rejuvenated (Portsmouth)

-Younes Kaboul rejuvenated (Portsmouth)

-Added pictures for Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Paul McGrath, Gica Popescu, Cristian Chivu

link 1

link 2

facepack

AC Milan, Juve and Inter are very complete. Roma is pretty complete. Napoli, Lazio, Sampdoria and Parma have about 5-6 past legends, whilst the others have a few or none (only about 2 or 3 teams off the top of my head).

Ok thanks

I won't be updating the database in the near future but a fellow poster, bautie, has decided to continue to improve by moving some players around (making some younger, putting players back to other clubs) to even the playing field. I'll put up his updates as time goes by. Here is his first installment:

Link 1

Link 2

• 4 weeks later...

Archived