Affiliate Club Network

Any pros that would like to share any tips on building an excellent network?

I've generally tried to work with highest reputation and spread of countries - but feel my strategy is flawed for a premier league club.

-Any idea on what the best feeder Championship and L1 teams are?

-is there a preferential request to make from the board? (They seem to overlap a lot?)

-is there a way to see the financial impact (income from) feeder clubs intended to raise profile?

-what should the decision process be for selecting clubs? Population, love of football? Quality of league?

Any pointers would be really appreciated!

-what should the decision process be for selecting clubs? Population, love of football? Quality of league?

Any pointers would be really appreciated!

I would say that entirely depends on what you want to use the club for. If it's to loan out players, choose a club where you think they will realistically get to play most of the time. If it's to boost reputation or increase scouting knowledge, choose a club from a part of the world where you don't already have connections.

I tend not to bother with a domestic club - if my players want loaning, then someone will normally come in for them (and pay their salary/monthly fee) and also I can choose which club [regular games is my criteria, don't care about their facilities]

My feeders:

2 international clubs (China, Japan, USA)

1 Bulgarian/Belgian club (for WP)

1 European club for youngsters (but would take SouthAmerica)

Archived