Removing U21 & U18 Sides

I have added Cardiff City B and Cardiff City C sides to my game. But, I want to remove the U21 & U18 sides, from within my Cardiff City main side. As I will be using the B side as my U21's and the C side as my U18's. I want to do it that way because I want different staff for the B & C sides and different staff than my main Cardiff City side.

So, does anybody know how I can do this??

I hope that I have explained this properly and I would be very grateful for any help, thanx.

Cheers.

at the start of the year you should receive a message asking whether you want to participate in the u19 league or whatever. just say no. you still have the teams, but they don't do anything but hold players and play friendliest if you want.

I always used to do this with a lower league team where finances were so tight and the youth intake was always crap. the u19 league was pointless, so I just opted out of it and saved money by not paying an u19 staff and bunch of youth contract wages to worthless players.

If I understand you correctly, you essentially want to use the Spanish model with affiliated B and C clubs?

In that case, you can tick the boxes "has no reserve/youth fixtures" in the editor. But with B and C clubs (the Spanish model) you will only have limited control over the secondary teams.

Archived