Question regarding injuries in FM 16!

Hauler

So for FM 15 I made a thread describing my idea for giving physios a bigger part to play in the game. Since injuries will be covered more in depth and be "... determined during matches.", I felt this would give me the time to bring this up. I would love to see a feature in which if a player is injured during a match or training the physio directly interacting with me in a more detailed fashion. I don't have a good example of how it should be for a training injury, but for an injury in a match I would like more detail at the precise moment my player is reached by my physios. This is done all the time in all leagues where physios report back it's his leg or arm and help me to reach a decision to either get that player off or wait a little to see if he can carry on.

Also the level of ability my physio is should determine how accurate of a report he gives me on the spot. That could make it more meaningful to get a proper physio in at the club because if he or she makes a mistake in diagnosing the problem then I may leave that player on and further injure him by not getting that person off earlier. This is really the meat of my problem in that Physios stats really don't matter or as of FM 15 wasn't that big of a deal. Can anyone elaborate on this and let us know if there will be this kind of dynamic in FM 16. Thanks.

Archived