Affiliate Question

if you dont add a specific country at the beginning of your save and you add it in the middle of your save how long before it adds that leagues schedule to the save. for example i got a new affiliate from Peru but i didnt; have them in my save so i added them but in the teams schedule that is my affiliate it only shows their friendlies not their schedule how long until it shows everything

The game will tell you when the league will be added, when you're adding the leagues in the first place. It's usually whenever the start date of that league is, so most of the European leagues will be added somewhere in June/July.

You may be able to go back into the Add/Remove leagues section and the date when Peru will be added will still be there.

No you don't, but of course their matches, youth intake etc. will only be fully simulated if the league is active. The latter is especially important if you use the affiliate to get cheap talents. If it is used e.g. for work permits, it is less important...

No you don't, but of course their matches, youth intake etc. will only be fully simulated if the league is active. The latter is especially important if you use the affiliate to get cheap talents. If it is used e.g. for work permits, it is less important...

Cheers mate

they still get in 2 newgens per year though, but it's a far cry from the 10-12 that you get if the league is loaded

I tend to load up the league of my affiliate, even for WP purposes, otherwise they don't play games (well they do, but I like to get reports on them)

I imagine most clubs in those nations are locked into affiliations, if you get the option to select a club go with a mid sized club that do not have an existing affiliation as that might have a better chance of being agreed by both parties.

Archived