Faroe Islands - Singings

Greetings to all

Can someone tell me, why i cant sing anyone from non-faroe league? I tried to sing free agent with lower reputation, and from lower league (malta, gibraltar etc) and noone want to come in my HB team :D

Im afraid that this is not bug? Someone with experience with FRO league and teams?

In ECC i was beaten in 2nd round, but i got 500+k money, money is not the problem for my team, i think reputation..

Anyone :)?

I assume your team is part-time. In which case, it is assumed that part-time players are unwilling to move region/country for part-time wages, as they would have to leave their main (non-football) source of income to do so.

If you were full time, and/or able to offer substantial wages equivalent to full-time wages, then you could convince players to emigrate.

I have only part-time contract and i cant sign rider with full contract. How can i change and sign with full part time :) ?

And yes, i am Semi-Profesional club, and all clubs in FRO are Semi, how can i become Profesional club, anyone knows :)?

I assume your team is part-time. In which case, it is assumed that part-time players are unwilling to move region/country for part-time wages, as they would have to leave their main (non-football) source of income to do so.

If you were full time, and/or able to offer substantial wages equivalent to full-time wages, then you could convince players to emigrate.

I completely agree with this

how much money can you offer?

I'm willing to move out of home, but only for a job that pays me around 400 per week (GBP)

If I get offered less than that, then it really becomes difficult to manage rent+living costs

I assume that the same scenario is present within FM

you can't offer players enough to move their lives to another country, leaving you with solely domestic players

Archived