Haven't really seen anybody talk about FMT 16 on any of the forums so far, how are people finding it?

How are the new features going and is it now more immersive in terms of news and goings on in the world or are some still thinking of going full fat?

Not gone too far on it because I want to use Create a Club and there's a bug where you can't select which kit type to use and I need my team to be in hoops.

But compared to the FM15 beta/release it is relatively bug free, in fact I've not seen anything bugwise in game itself.

For first iteration of the manager avatar there is plenty to improve upon, but SI can do that slowly over the next few releases. Same with Create a Club.

Creating multiple set piece routines is good, but again that needs to be improved in future versions so we can put them into match plans or enable/disable routines in the tactics window. We might have a more defensive corner routine when closing out the game and we're winning. At present the game cycles between the routines.

I can't tell if there is more news than FMC15 as I struggled to get into that and not played it for 9 or 10 months. You get a media question when signing most players and some backroom staff and when taking over, but its a single question only. I don't know if morale is more important in FMT than FMC15, possibly not because of lack of player interaction.

Tactics screen looks good to me and the layout of team/player instructions are easier to understand as they're presented to you graphically.

Archived