Limited Staff?

I'm starting a FC United save in the lower leagues with sunday league rep and for the life of me I can't find any coaches, physios, or scouts. Nobody shows up under search, the only ones I find are physio rating 4 or under or scouting potential 5 or under. I know last year in FM15 it wasn't as hard to find staff for the lower leagues am I the only one experiencing this?

I'm starting a FC United save in the lower leagues with sunday league rep and for the life of me I can't find any coaches, physios, or scouts. Nobody shows up under search, the only ones I find are physio rating 4 or under or scouting potential 5 or under. I know last year in FM15 it wasn't as hard to find staff for the lower leagues am I the only one experiencing this?

I found this with some of the Conference North/South teams including FC United as well. For example, as Truro City, the only worthy and willing players I was finding were former players of Plymouth Argyle and Exeter City.

Would it be right to assume that as these low reputation clubs that players and staff aren't willing to move long distances to play and work for you?

Like you say, it makes it really difficult to find any half-decent staff.

There is an automatically set filter that filters out staff that probably won't want to join your club. Set by DoF or Chairman I believe,

I have had success disabling that filter and then signing staff even at Valderrama South level. You do have to spend longer looking through a huge list, but if you put in a reputation filter set to at most local then there will be staff willing to join that otherwise would have been filtered out.

Also I've had some decent HoY answer my advert, JPA9 Youth19 level which is better than most clubs at Converefence level. So if your patient your advert might attract some possible staff members.

Archived