Premiership Clan 2016

dcu223

Howcome you don't show the final league table? It skipped from 26 games in season 14 to suddenly one game within season 15, makes no sense for the reader.

Appologies Lee, Just me being Lazy really - League Table below

S14PREMc_zps7kohpvkt.jpg

Manchester United have confirmed the appointment of new manager Shaun Fletcher , Having had a trophy-less few seasons , They felt it was time for a change and have appointed the highly rated Englishman. The contract is believed to run over 2 years.

Shaun Fletcher had this to say ''Manchester are clearly a team that for the past few season's have underachieved immensely , I've come into what I thought was a ton of money , I've just checked the bank and were in the negative , whoever was running the gaff the last few years has done a horrific job , PLUS who are half the team , heard of literally NONE. I'll put my stamp on the team and they'll be wishing that Van Gaal will return. Let's get the long ball's a rolling , I want to win the league that's obvious how soon will we be able to do it who know's''

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK the Premiership Clan for Football Manager 2016 has now come to an end after 20 complete seasons.

This years clan game again has been a massive success.

The clan has been enhanced and the members will now take a well deserved rest and then come back refreshed for Football Manager 2017.

See you all soon.

Cheers,

Belly Mcfish

Archived