Prozone!

Foxy, on your next prozone video could you maybe talk about looking at player movement on/off the ball and how to use that for finding errors or problems within your system? Just a wish :p

Interesting! Will see what I can cook up :D..roles have a BIG influence on this though! And i suck at roles haha

I'm yet to have dipped into it, in honesty I'm yet to sit down and play FM16 for longer than an hour here-and-there. I'll give it a watch when I have the time to.

Honestly I don't think there's anything wrong with your videos showing your style of play, you are showing players how to use Prozone as a tool for their own games rather than holding their hands. Not that I'll complain if you end up making more videos and experimenting for us :p

Ha, thanks man, you'll love the game, honestly. I believe I mentioned in the Managers Style video that I didn't feel happy giving out solutions, because each game is individual to itself and the answer will be within it, basically, there is no standard response, there all individualistic! Did I just repeat myself? :D

Thank you Cleon!

Thanks man, I naturally speak quick, and there have been a couple of occasions ive looked back a few days later and have been unhappy with the speed, trying to change a habit of a life time but ill do it =D..I love reading the game and tweaking it, so much fun, have you watched my Milan series? Ive pulled off some excellent victories from minor changes before and during the game, the episode that drops to day is an interesting one! Truthfully im rubbish at role selecting, an area this year i want to improve.

Im glad you have identified a pattern in the videos, you've brought something to my attention. All my prozone videos are based around my style and tactic, something i'd over looked, maybe I can look into prozone with a different mentality, ie Attacking etc, umm, interesting, thank you.

Hey bro! When you say how long stuff takes, do you mean how often i check? Sorry if i missed your comment! :)

I mean as in watching on extended and how much longer it takes rather than Key highlights. You replied so all good :)

It's possible to slow down the speed of YouTube videos (click Settings, then Speed).

I haven't found Prozone to be helpful yet. It's a bit annoying to have to stop the game, and switch screens to read some heat map stats...

Each to there own i guess, i find its the reason i can pick up wins when the teams is struggling

Hey FoxyPlays, really enjoying your Prozone vids. I've never used the analysis before because it just looked scary but you've certainly helped me understand what it can be used for.

Discovering your AC Milan director debacle story was an added bonus, love it! :thup:

Dude! Thank you so much! Love doing the AC Milan save! Look out for tomorrows episode, its a big one!

Hi,

is it possible with prozone to see over all stats? After the end of the season I want to see thinks like mistakes, interceptions, shoots over all the league matches. How do I get those stats?

Regards

Volker

• 2 weeks later...
I tried FMT last night, was quite upset with the advertisements in -game to buy stuff like the magic sponge. :(

I always feel like Charlie the unicorn when playing FMT(classic). Always something that really spoils the fun like your example above. (Just my personal opinion).

Archived