Help to improve tactic [4-2-3-1]

I started a new career with Olymique de Marseille [FM 2016 - 16.1]

So, main strategy: I- Playing behind the defence line with my central playmakers (using of the ball attribute of my forward / Batshuayi - 15).

II - Waiting for my fullbacks to join attack and find Ocampos and Batshuayi with crosses - finishing: 12/14 -

Formation

CBG6DuE.png

Instructions

mRa8GnZ.png

Defensive Line - Slightly higher

Exploit the middle

Work ball into box

Results so far

QEo1kxJ.png

Team stats

J1X1ivs.png

Any comments?

You have three playmakers. You don't need more than one. Maximum two. Don't exploit the middle, rather the flanks. I'm sure your play is too narrow. You might want to have it at fairly wide and not balanced too.

Lucas should be ball winning midfielder, and Diaby can be box-to-box or cm. I don't know if he has the stamina to be box-to-box.

Also consider having different roles on your cb's.

I have to go with Jack here, 3 playmakers are way too much... remember that using a playmaker role not only affects the way that player plays but the way the other players around him do also... since he is a playmaker they will try to pass him the ball more so he is the main player to initiate the attacks... with 3 playmakers you confuse the other players and since the 3 of them are playing so close to each other they might fight for protagonism that the playmaker role implies.

You've not said what you need help with. All you've done is post some screenshots which look pretty but don't really ask anything. You've not said why the tactic needs improving or offered any insight into what actually happens during a game. Surely you realise this is needed before anyone can offer input right? If not then people are just guessing and not offering you helpful advice.

Archived