How can I set a specific number of foreigners for league teams playing in continental comps?

brenosantos

Hello,

I'm doing the Vietnam league for FM16 and it's all well and good, but I'm facing real problems to set the number of foreigners.

Currently, the FA from Vietnam allow two foreigners for each club, but if the club is playing at the AFC Champions League, they're allowed to sign another foreigner, because AFC continental rules say that three foreign players are allowed.

I don't know how to set this extra foreigner for AFC Champions League clubs using the advanced editor, so any help will be good.

Thanks and sorry for my poor english

I don't know if I got what you're saying wrong, maybe it's because of my poor english, but what I understood reading this was that the number of foreigners for continental comps couldn't be changed because has been bugged.

If you understood me well, my apologies, but if you don't, what I'm trying to say is that I want to change the league rules for foreigners, instead of the continental rules, who are ok.

Here is a screenshot explaining what I'm talking about and trying to do:

CtIBHkd.png

So, basically, teams who aren't in the AFC Champions League should remain with the maximum of two foreigners and teams who are in the ACL would see this number increase to three.

I've tried to do what you're seeing in the image, but it doesn't seems to work. Anyway, thanks for the reply and I hope that you or somebody else will help me to solve this problem.

Archived