looking for spain,italy,germany,france extended leagues that work with susie realname fix

craminu

Heia all you awsome editor's

anyone know if there is any extended leagues for spain,france,italy and germany released that have not changed any of the standard setup towards european cup's,nation's cup system. But have added in the new lower leagues into the cup structure,and possibly new lower league cup?

Also for spain i dont want it to be changed when it comes to the B/C team system for spain.

i have been trying to add ekstra division to the spain so far. but i am kinda very noob when it comes to all the adding of rules,div system setup etc. espesially when added up to 5 exstra division.

also looking for italy/france and germany extended league.

i know sangue blu have made lots of leagues. but i miss some of the standard setup like B-team's and affiliate possibility. and hes leagues do not work well with susie realname fix. might be easy to have that fixed not sure but i have it istalled for other editor games i have and they crash with his setup :(

any editors that might be up for this challenge and making some of this?

It takes usually 4 to 8 weeks until the more sophisticated custom league files are available. They have to be edited and tested before the release.

yes i know it takes an very long time. been trying to myself just to add 1 active and 1 inactive lvl for spain.

when i do test rules i do get an error saying "tercera division group 1- galicia number of team promoted must be 0 when using an championship playoff" i dont understand this, that spesific division have promotion set to 0 as default as it is not active?

Archived