Some wishlist questions

Glad to see that game is being changed all the time. I also have a few questions about new things:

- Are You planning to add a new leagues in near future? I think would be fine to see new format of Champions League, some leagues for example from Denmark, Poland or minor levels in existing playable leagues like VHL, Czech Second League and also new junior leagues like MHL, NAHL or USHL? If yes do You need help with rules?

- Is there a chance a near future to see new drafts in game? For example KHL and some US if we'll see new junior leagues?

- Can we see in game some things from FM for example like possibility to find new affiliations, farm teams or player attributes progression with red/green arrows in player profile screen?

Thanks for an answer. :)

Glad to see that game is being changed all the time. I also have a few questions about new things:

- Can we see in game some things from FM for example like possibility to find new affiliations, farm teams or player attributes progression with red/green arrows in player profile screen?

Thanks for an answer. :)

This would be awesome. I am really waiting for an in-game feature which tracks player progression over time! This is one of the main reasons I am still playing FM:)

Archived