Team move to another stadium | questions

At the end of the season (no relegation or promotion) it was announced that I was leaving from Truro to Falmouth because the stadium does not support the rules of the league.

1. How does my club have admitted to the competition at this year's Treyew Road?

2. Stadium in Truro will be upgraded to comply with the rules of the league? I'll be back next year?

3. Hypothetical future stadium will be built in Falmouth or Truro?

3aaf03373721.jpg

1. My guess would be that IRL Truro have received a dispensation to allow them to play the 2015/16 season at their own stadium, but if they stay up, they will have to either upgrade it to National League standards or move their league games elsewhere next season (2016/17). The game is then following this scenario.

2. Have you received any news about Treyew Road being upgraded? Or is there anything on your Facilities page? If so, you should move back after this season. If not, it might be a bug and worth reporting.

3. I'm sure the club has Truro set as its home town, so a new stadium should definitely be built there, even if you're temporarily relocated.

1. My guess would be that IRL Truro have received a dispensation to allow them to play the 2015/16 season at their own stadium, but if they stay up, they will have to either upgrade it to National League standards or move their league games elsewhere next season (2016/17). The game is then following this scenario.

2. Have you received any news about Treyew Road being upgraded? Or is there anything on your Facilities page? If so, you should move back after this season. If not, it might be a bug and worth reporting.

3. I'm sure the club has Truro set as its home town, so a new stadium should definitely be built there, even if you're temporarily relocated.

After the season 16/17'll give a report on the results

Thank you, dllu. And good luck to Arsenal! :)

Archived