FMT Online Mode, file location and All Players Interested?

Hello there. I have purchased FM Touch and my friend has the full version of FM16. I thought that I would be able to play the online mode with my friend, but I can't see any options available to do so. Can you confirm if this is possible?

Also, is there a way to change the location of the data files, like I used to be able to in the Preferences in FM Touch? I have a small C:\ and used to move all of the data to my larger D:\ drive, as i have built up a large collection of graphics that I'd still like to use in this game.

Lastly, I had a local two player game in FM15 and my friend manages a top club, whilst I managed a League 2 side. We purchased the 'All Players Interested' option from the Downloads section, so that he could send any players to me on loan, or if I could afford their wages, on a transfer. From testing in FM Touch, if we attempt to loan a top player, the club automatically refuses, stating they would prefer the player plays with higher quality players. Despite being the manager of this side and listing the player for loan, we have no control over sending the player out on loan, despite wanting to do so. This is very different to how FM15 was.

Thank you in advance,

Mark

Thank you for the reply. I was of the understanding that the game was supposed to be the same as FM Classic, but with additional features. I used to play FM Classic online with a friend using FM15, but this now doesn't appear possible if I only have FM Touch. That with the change in the 'All Players Interested' feature feels more like a step backwards, as I can't do the same as I did in the older game.

Can anybody confirm if I was to purchase the full FM 16 game, can I then play an online game, but using the Touch mode if we both have the full version of FM 16, or is playing an online game only restricted to using the full mode? When playing online, we like the simplicity of what was Football Manager Classic, rather than the full game, as this helps with speed, so I was expecting to be able to do this with FM Touch and really hope this is still possible.

Archived