Unbeaten through the first 13 weeks yet my coaches don't trust my tactics

Playing with Catanzaro in Italy Serie C. I'm in 2nd place and unbeaten through my first 13 matches and have the best goals-against total in the league.

Yet every week my Backroom advice is wanting me to change EVERY SINGLE one of my tactical instructions. I mean show me a little respect, right???

The media annoy me the most.

Dominate a game, possession is about equal though 50/50, but we have the better chances and the better use of possession. Our opponent's high possession came from their deep, defensive formation where they passed it about in futility! We won 3-0, 3 clear cut chances to 0, 3 half chances to 0.

Media report? "Unconvincing display, the opponents caused them more trouble than expected!"

Really? What game did you watch Mr. Media reporter? O_o

Playing with Catanzaro in Italy Serie C. I'm in 2nd place and unbeaten through my first 13 matches and have the best goals-against total in the league.

Yet every week my Backroom advice is wanting me to change EVERY SINGLE one of my tactical instructions. I mean show me a little respect, right???

Have a look at their info and see if they have the same tactic philosophy as you, my ASS man prefers 4-4-2 and constantly wants me to play that way, his attributes are good for what I need him for but I set myself as very strong tactically in my profile, so any coaching in that department will be done by me. It's sometimes very hard to get coaches with the same philosophy as yourself, out of my 4 coaches only 2 have the same as me.

Archived