[FM16] RSJ: Going nowhere fast.

RSJ

After losing my Kingstonian save, which completely gutted me, I had to go back to the drawing board and think about a new save. I have started unemployed with English, Australian and the MLS leagues loaded up. Its my intention to try and start in Australia or the US, 2 places i have never managed in before. I have no badges or experiences. Im hoping to eventually make my way to a top side in England and win the Premiership, FA Cup and Champions League. After that, who knows? This is a journeyman kind of save (and hopefully the last i have to start!)

Game: Football Manager 2016 (PC)

Database size: Large

Leagues loaded:

England (Vanarama North/South and above)

Australia (Hyundai A-League)

United States (MLS)

Previous experience: Sunday morning footballer, currently unemployed.

The in-game editor has been disabled.

6841743946.jpg

1. Basingstoke Town

2. Eastleigh

3. Alfreton Town

4. Lowestoft Town

5. Southport

6. Dover Athletic

7. Tranmere

8. Dagenham & Redbridge

9. Gosport Borough

10. Altrincham

11. Aldershot Town

12. York City

13. Brackley Town

14. Barnet

15. Wealdstone

16. Curzon Ashton

17. AFC Telford United

18. Chorley

19. Hemel Hampstead

So, as you can see...thats 19 job interviews rejected straight off the bat. All of them have come from England. I think i will have to start off in the English lower leagues then work my way round. To that end, i will accept an interview at the 20th club that comes in for me.

bfaf47c44e.jpg

Oxford City FC

Oxford City Football Club: A background

Oxford City currently play their football at Court Place Farm.

The club enjoyed probably their best spell of success during the 2010's. Although now enduring a ten year barren spell, having not won a competition since 2006, City still have a history of which they can be justly proud.

So its Feb 26th 2016 and ive just arrived in the office, fresh and ready to start my first day in the new job.

Im fortunate to find the team currently sat in 8th place, just 3 points off the play-offs. Only the top team gets automatically promoted in this league so i think my main aim is to finish in a play off place.

The squad i have inherited looks ok at first glance. 2 of the 3 injuries are only days but my best CB is out for around 10 weeks, we may be lucky to see him again.

I have a transfer budget of £1,000 whilst we are over spending on wages (budget is £4,124 but £4,305 is being spent). The bank is in the green, with a balance of £8,029.

The previous manager left for the Telford job, he was fired so spirits should be high as we push on in the hope for some success for the remainder of this season.

Archived