Soooo... FMT or FMM? (for a CM01/02 fan)

So I took the plunge and bought FM16 (full version) for my PC and giving it a go tonight using Touch mode as I prefer the faster moving / streamlined games to the standard FM experience. Obviously, how much I enjoy FMT will have a baring for whether I buy a copy for my tablet, or simply opt for FM Mobile.

Sooo, old school CM/FM fans. For the guy who still loves and updates CM01/02 in 2015... which is the more classic fast-moving CM experience, FMT or FMM?

Sooo, old school CM/FM fans. For the guy who still loves and updates CM01/02 in 2015... which is the more classic fast-moving CM experience, FMT or FMM?

Based on the above part of your quote I'd definitely opt for FMM16.

I have bought both FMM16 & FMT16 this year for my tablet and FMM is much faster and also has the feel of the old CM series about it, this version really has brought the enjoyment back for me!

I have been playing the CM/FM games since the early 90's, the only handheld versions I have bought were FMH12&14 & I didn't enjoy either at all which made me hesitant to buy another, this years game is just amazing though & I honestly slightly regret buying FMT as it won't get much play time due to the enjoyment FMM is bringing me.

FMT is fantastic too but for me FMM is where it's at if you want a game that feels just like the old CM series :thup:

Archived