Unhappy players

Its just something wrong with players happiness in every save. Rotation squad player wants first team challenge even if he started in 4/8 league games. I think that is what rotation means.

I dont think I have to talk about rejecting offer. They immediatelly became unhappy and wants to leave the club.

I also feel like they could dial back the "player is unhappy and wants to leave" stuff a little bit. I understand that it's down to players personalities, and is also a very realistic part of being a manager. I just feel it's a wee bit much sometimes, having to consistently give back up players extended runs in the first team.

For me this problem has been very specific to rotation players. They all end up in an endless cycle where they get unhappy about playing time, then get happy again after theyve gotten a couple of games even though i havent changed my rotation policy at all. I think their initial playing time expectations should be tuned down a notch.

Remember this: Players want to play. It's not the fact that they're wanting to have a conversation about playing time that's an issue. The key thing to consider is how the actual chat went. If the player had a case, you'd have a problem on your hands. If not, you can talk him round.

Archived