30 team MLS but cant keep teams in specific groups( conferences)

DaSilva9

Based on my experience, it appears the team order for MLS is hardcoded by ID # and sorting by latitude iwith the editor does not work for MLS. I've even tried listing the teams in the order I wanted under League Team Order, but that does not work wither for MLS.

The only way I know of for this to work is to recreate (duplicate) each team in the exact order you want them to appear in the conferences. Each ID # of the duplicated teams will then be in ID # order. I have tried it this way and it works. The only thing is, it's a pain to have to recreate/duplicate each team and redo all of the affiliations, and redo the files for any kits, logos, etc.

Based on my experience, it appears the team order for MLS is hardcoded by ID # and sorting by latitude iwith the editor does not work for MLS. I've even tried listing the teams in the order I wanted under League Team Order, but that does not work wither for MLS.

The only way I know of for this to work is to recreate (duplicate) each team in the exact order you want them to appear in the conferences. Each ID # of the duplicated teams will then be in ID # order. I have tried it this way and it works. The only thing is, it's a pain to have to recreate/duplicate each team and redo all of the affiliations, and redo the files for any kits, logos, etc.

Thanks, that is what I ended up doing

I recreated the 10 teams with the eastern teams first then the western teams after and it worked

Atlanta United FC

Miami Fusion

Indy Eleven

Charlotte Independence

A.C. St. Louis

Los Angeles FC

Minnesota United FC

San Antonio Scorpions

Sacramento Republic FC

Arizona United SC

Archived