IOS Database Size....

I am sure in fmc15 you could select the size of database you played with in game but on fmt16 i cant seem to find this option at all.

How do i load the biggest possible database as players seem to be missing no matter what set up i choose?

Have yet to find Kristoffer Ajer, Jhon Arango or even Dragomir at Arsenal in any saves yet!

I am sure in fmc15 you could select the size of database you played with in game but on fmt16 i cant seem to find this option at all.

How do i load the biggest possible database as players seem to be missing no matter what set up i choose?

Have yet to find Kristoffer Ajer, Jhon Arango or even Dragomir at Arsenal in any saves yet!

In FM16 the database size depends largely on the countries you select when creating the game, as only the players with the highest reputations at unselected countries will be in the game. In the case of Dragomir he's not available in FMT I'm afraid, as squad sizes have to be limited so some youth players have to miss out

Thanks for that!

is their any geographical impact? eg if i load the Brazilian league as a secondary league to the English ones would i get more Argentinian/other South American nations players in the database, as well as the Brazillain ones, than without?

Same for if i loaded the Swedish league as a secondary would i get more Norwegian or Danish players?

Do you know what set up loads the most players?

Thanks for that!

is their any geographical impact? eg if i load the Brazilian league as a secondary league to the English ones would i get more Argentinian/other South American nations players in the database, as well as the Brazillain ones, than without?

Same for if i loaded the Swedish league as a secondary would i get more Norwegian or Danish players?

Do you know what set up loads the most players?

In terms of loading players from neighbouring nations, no. But if you load the Swedish league you would obviously load the Norwegian and Danish players playing in the Swedish League (I too wish Kristoffer Ajer was on my save) :)

The configuration that loads the most players as far as I'm aware is loading all leagues from Brazil, England and Italy

Archived