looking for opinions on the game in general

I'd like to give FMtouch a go, I don't own a suitable tablet, and I'm not a fan of the full scale game, I usually stick to FMH (except last season I didn't bother, not enough changes and lack of real life youth)

So in short just want general opinions on Touch. The 3 nations only is a bit off putting but I think I could learn to live with it if the game itself is good enough.

I'm looking for a tablet anyway so FM would be a bonus assuming it's decent. How are you lot finding it? Cheers.

Same here...highly recommended beems, especially with the cross-save functionality & prozone integration.

As mobile devices become more capable, I think they'll throw more features and make FMT less restrictive in comparison to the full fat desktop version.

I'd like to give FMtouch a go, I don't own a suitable tablet, and I'm not a fan of the full scale game, I usually stick to FMH (except last season I didn't bother, not enough changes and lack of real life youth)

So in short just want general opinions on Touch. The 3 nations only is a bit off putting but I think I could learn to live with it if the game itself is good enough.

I'm looking for a tablet anyway so FM would be a bonus assuming it's decent. How are you lot finding it? Cheers.

If you are playing on PC you can load up more than 3 nations as long as you are only going to play the save on PC.

Archived