Message to S.I. about 8.0.2

My main issue with the game is the number of bookings my two central midfielders pick up every season and their ratings.

I play as Liverpool and in my first season Gerrard picked up 27 yellow cards and two sendings off. Since then things have calmed down a bit but every singel game so far, one or both of my central midfielders have picked up yellow cards.

This is totally unrealistic.

The player ratings are poor as well. i think the best average rating Gerrard has received in three seasonas is about 7.25. Please!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mojby:

My main issue with the game is the number of bookings my two central midfielders pick up every season and their ratings.

I play as Liverpool and in my first season Gerrard picked up 27 yellow cards and two sendings off. Since then things have calmed down a bit but every singel game so far, one or both of my central midfielders have picked up yellow cards.

This is totally unrealistic.

The player ratings are poor as well. i think the best average rating Gerrard has received in three seasonas is about 7.25. Please!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

agree. but it is linked with MC dwell on ball bug. if MC wouldn't hold the ball so long and just pass it on this wouldn' happen.

Archived