How about a poll to vote on next added leagues?

I know our NA friends don't like us adding leagues to the game but we still need more NA leagues, such as the SPHL and even the college leagues if we can, also the LNAH would be pretty good to have finally!

Our Euro friends love adding lots of leagues so maybe Riz could let us vote and if 'in time' he can then manage to include the winners? Maybe? Maybe not? Just seeing the response!

My vote would go to Kazakhstan league anyway. Thanks

As much as I want that Latvian league would be added to the game, but, in my opinion, it would be even better that there would be released an editor, just like for Football Manager, that anyone of us could add/make whatever league we want as playable in the game...

I would say that this (editor) should be a priority over adding any new league to the game!

• SI Staff

Can you PM me Javs or email me straight at my SI games email ? I was planning on updating the major junior modelling based on all the suggestions you've posted earlier and I could use some help testing these with maybe a custom DB or something.

The long term plan is to continue work on the official pre-game editor (the importer is a part of the work-in-progress editor), which would hopefully also include editing/adding playable league rules at some point.

Can you PM me Javs or email me straight at my SI games email ? I was planning on updating the major junior modelling based on all the suggestions you've posted earlier and I could use some help testing these with maybe a custom DB or something.

The long term plan is to continue work on the official pre-game editor (the importer is a part of the work-in-progress editor), which would hopefully also include editing/adding playable league rules at some point.

:applause:

Archived