Too many long shot!

In real world, I enjoy long shot very much. But in FMM2016, there is too many long shot in EME.

Strikers long shot, AMCs long shot, MCs long shot... and the efficiency of long shot is very very low. Sometimes, it looks like back pass to opponent goalkeep.

And I can do nothing to stop these long shots when I want to play more patient and work ball into box.

I hope SI can add one more instruction in tactics, "long shoot". If we turn it on, it will encourage players to take more long shot; if off, then play more patient.

• SI Staff
Does this mean SI will not do any tweak for long shot by updates?

We will always tweak the match little by little, I can't predict exactly how yet as all changes have the potential for massive knock ons so we have to be sure when changing something we don't introduce a serious unbalancing.

• SI Staff

RSeven - can you forward me save games and/or pkms demonstrating this to me as I'd like to know the circumstances, if your team is finding themselves frustrated and unable to find clear cut chances then it might be valid they're taking long shots - especially if they're young and setup to be impatient (ie. attacking mentality etc.).

RSeven - can you forward me save games and/or pkms demonstrating this to me as I'd like to know the circumstances, if your team is finding themselves frustrated and unable to find clear cut chances then it might be valid they're taking long shots - especially if they're young and setup to be impatient (ie. attacking mentality etc.).

OK. I will.

Archived