Speed has been reduced since 1.0.2

I play EHM with the following settings:

Highlights: None

Clock speed: Fast

Action speed: fast forward

Before 1.0.2 this meant a period only took 1 second, I only needed to hit the spacebar twice to play a game in a few seconds. Ideal if you were eliminated from the play-off, or for whatever reason one should play this speedy game.

But now the same settings takes an average of 17 seconds per period. If I want to play slow, I'll change the settings.

I want my superspeedgame back...

I play EHM with the following settings:

Highlights: None

Clock speed: Fast

Action speed: fast forward

Before 1.0.2 this meant a period only took 1 second, I only needed to hit the spacebar twice to play a game in a few seconds. Ideal if you were eliminated from the play-off, or for whatever reason one should play this speedy game.

But now the same settings takes an average of 17 seconds per period. If I want to play slow, I'll change the settings.

I want my superspeedgame back...

I'm sure you know, but just in case you don't...

You don't have to watch out each game like that? If you go into GM Options you can select 'head coach takes control of games' so each day before you game you can then pick if you want to see the game, fine, if not it will just sim it instantly and you can then read all the usual reports.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Actually no. It's not fixed, it's broken now for high-end computers. Even the slowest clock speed is ridiculously fast for me. Can't follow the games anymore if highlights are turned off. And before you even suggest it, yes, animation speed is also set to the lowest possible but it's still too quick. Another thing, Highlights won't stay turned off, I need to manually change this every game.

• SI Staff
Actually no. It's not fixed, it's broken now for high-end computers. Even the slowest clock speed is ridiculously fast for me. Can't follow the games anymore if highlights are turned off. And before you even suggest it, yes, animation speed is also set to the lowest possible but it's still too quick. Another thing, Highlights won't stay turned off, I need to manually change this every game.

This seems like the opposite issue of what this thread was about. The initial posts in the thread are about how much slower the game is running, not how it's running to fast.

You're likely to get better feedback/suggestions if you post your issue in a separate thread.

This seems like the opposite issue of what this thread was about. The initial posts in the thread are about how much slower the game is running, not how it's running to fast.

You're likely to get better feedback/suggestions if you post your issue in a separate thread.

A) I did post it on a separate thread and

B) I'm sure that by fixing this problem they created another, i.e. the one I'm suffering from.

Archived