con/shp: what the hell does it mean?

It is match sharpness. Basically, the lower the match sharpness, the quicker they will lose condition and not make it through a match, resulting in a bigger chance of picking up an injury with low condition.

Additionally, and this is just my impression, the players don't play up to their potential and make more mistakes. This is why for me, I try to keep my backup goalie match sharp as I have seen in the past, when my main goalie got injured and I put the backup goalie in with 60% match sharpness he would simply not be up to the task and let in easy shots. Once he got the sharpness he would do much better.

It is match sharpness. Basically, the lower the match sharpness, the quicker they will lose condition and not make it through a match, resulting in a bigger chance of picking up an injury with low condition.

Additionally, and this is just my impression, the players don't play up to their potential and make more mistakes. This is why for me, I try to keep my backup goalie match sharp as I have seen in the past, when my main goalie got injured and I put the backup goalie in with 60% match sharpness he would simply not be up to the task and let in easy shots. Once he got the sharpness he would do much better.

Many thanks mate. Very helpful

Archived