Full Backs

Maverik

What recommendations do people have for Fullbacks who like to get forward? I tend to favour an attacking formation with a back 4 so i like my fullbacks to get forward, Hence i try to find players with high pace and acceleration. Best i have found so far are Rafinha from Schalke and Maxwell from Inter although i was unable to sign the latter of the two. Who do you tend to buy?

I have Bale on the left and I wanted Rafinha but he didnt want to come lol so I bought a player from Dortmund. Cant remember his name, he's from Poland lol. I'm sure you'll know who it is when ya see it.

It depends who you are though, that why I couldnt get Rafinha, I'm Villa for the record.

Oh, is it Blasz something?

He's class! One of the better RB's if developped correctly.

Yes Blaszcykowski or something lol. Thanks for that bit of info I'll make sure i keep hold of him. He seems to always get booked though, he only played 12 games and serving a ban for too many yellows!

I hate it when that happens, always seems to happen before important games!

Has anyone else noticed that even if a player gets 15 yellows in a season he still only gets a one game ban? Doesnt the ban go up by one game for every 5 cards?

I hate it when that happens, always seems to happen before important games!

Has anyone else noticed that even if a player gets 15 yellows in a season he still only gets a one game ban? Doesnt the ban go up by one game for every 5 cards?

Yes it does always seem to happen before important games, and the players' ban always seems to happen when you have injuries!

Not sure about the 15 Yellow card rule though, in a way I can see it being true, but on the other hand if that happened, by the time a player gets to 15 yellows he would of served a total of 6 matches banned, which is a little harsh lol.

Archived