Assist locations are messed up

I got this scouting report:

image.png

and I wanted to look at the goals they conceded, so I went to their fixtures:

image.png

first thing that bothers me - the report counts goals from friendlies too.

Is it supposed to be like that? I'd expect the report to only look at competitive games...

and then there's this issue - I look at all of the 4 goals they conceded.

image.jpg

I see 3 assists from the right wing (of which one is a free kick - again, shouldn't be counted at all!) and 1 assist from around the half.

The report says 2 from the right wing, 1 from the left, 1 from around the half.

Can anyone explain this?

Cheers I will take a look.

In the other thread you posted btw that is actually correct. The right side of the pitch is always the right side. It doesn't change or switch around just because the bottom half of the pitch is where you concede from. If it shows an assist on the right then you conceded from the right, not the left. The pitch isn't the teams point of view.

Cheers I will take a look.

In the other thread you posted btw that is actually correct. The right side of the pitch is always the right side. It doesn't change or switch around just because the bottom half of the pitch is where you concede from. If it shows an assist on the right then you conceded from the right, not the left. The pitch isn't the teams point of view.

Oh ok I see. Thought it was from the team's point of view.

Still can't find an explanation for the current save though. Please let me know if you find anything.

Oh ok I see. Thought it was from the team's point of view.

Still can't find an explanation for the current save though. Please let me know if you find anything.

There is an inconsistency on this save game it seems. It seems like the open play goal is incorrectly counted. You should post this in the bugs forum along with the save game you uploaded a minute ago.

Edit - Closed as you've already done that.

Archived