January Transfer Update Request

If there is to be the usual January transfer window update, could there please be a new game start date to coincide with it? For example, start on 31st January 2016 with updated league positions and transfers.

One of my major gripes with the game over the years is starting a game with the new transfers and manager changes but heading back to the start of the season again, then teams like Chelsea who are struggling at the moment ride high so it is not comparable to the starting in the current real world.

Thanks

If there is to be the usual January transfer window update, could there please be a new game start date to coincide with it? For example, start on 31st January 2016 with updated league positions and transfers.

One of my major gripes with the game over the years is starting a game with the new transfers and manager changes but heading back to the start of the season again, then teams like Chelsea who are struggling at the moment ride high so it is not comparable to the starting in the current real world.

Thanks

The league positions won't be possible for some leagues due to licensing issues. Unlikely (but not impossible) that they'd give you a new start date, but for most major leagues you'd have simulated league positions. Kind of defeats the point.

Thanks

I can see your point and it's a nice idea. Is it possible I wouldn't like to guess.

Archived