Several comparisons about PI, player attributes and TI

I try to give an explanation, based on my suppositions:

- In attribute chart, Det Position is the distance of the position from the opposite goal, so in few words it explains how much a player stays (by default) up in the pitch.

- Pass direct (number) is a value between 1 and 100 of how much direct are is the passing style of that players

- In PI "default" green means that the PI is activated by default selecting that combination of role/duty, "choice" means you can choice to select or not, and "default" red means that it is avoided by default. For example an AP/attack has Dribble more PI selected by default, so (obiously) by default is avoided Dribble more.

- In TI the number you see is an estimation of the effect of the instruction; for example Counter/High Tempo means that in this combo you play with a tempo 60/85, in other words the 70% (60/85*100) of the maximum tempo with Counter Mentality.

In my opinion this tables are what I miss to more understand the game; they provide some useful and (for me) not expected information.

Forx example:

- I've always believed that a Poacher was the more advanced role in STC position. By this table it seems that an Advanced Forward plays up in the pitch more than a Poacher that is similar to a CF/A.

- A DLF/A is more advanced than a CF/S meaning that the duty is very very important.

- Roaming Playmaker is the more offensive role of the support duties (more advanced than a B2B.

- Wide Midfielder in MR/L strata could be a very useful role.

Archived