Can I create an U-23 league? (Chilean League WIP)

Pablotapiav

Hi, I'm creating the chilean league complete structure (An awful job since years on my country :( ) and over here our fourth level is Under 23, and only allow five players over that age. There is a way to create this as a league Rule?

I have created the level allowing only 5 players over 24 years old as squad rule, but when I activate the button for add players, the half of every squad is over 24 :/

Thanks.

This how I have it. But the real rule it says that are allowed 5 players Under 25. And when I create a new game adding players to playable teams, still appears players on this division with 26 or 28 years old.

FskggJa.png

You should try a combination of

max players in squad (30 for example)

max players U23 - 30 - equals

max players U24 - 5 - less than

Thanks for your help, but the game still creates players over 24 years old on this league.

So I was thinking maybe there is some advanced rule to stablish some criteria for new players on the division. I Mean is unplayable if 1 out 4 players can't play and I have to use Grey players.

lbyZw7N.jpg

I'm sure there is a max age limit for players in the club details page as well, you could try that.

I know so of the academy teams have a 23 yr old limit.

Yes, there is. But this rule will be forever, and what happen if the club is promoted to the Second Level (Professional Football) and needs players over 23 =/

Archived