3rd season syndrome...

So I took Margate up from vs in season 1, took them up from vn in season 2, but struggled massively in season 3, offered the Birmingham job, promotion in season 1, mid table security in season 2, struggling massively in season 3....

Any tips on what's going on? What's going wrong? Just why?? Lol..

Before anyone mentions "wholesale changes" to my squad, it's pretty much the same squad (Sell 3 buy 4 etc)

Teams can find you out tactically after a while..

No, and I am puzzled as to why a mod would make that claim because you really should know better. The AI will NEVER find you out tactically. It is not possible.

What they will do is to play more defensively against you after a while if your reputation increases enough.

So if your tactic is very suited to play against teams that attack you, but not very suited to teams that park the bus and play counter attacking then you will overachieve at first and once your reputation is high enough so that teams start parking the bus you will struggle.

No, and I am puzzled as to why a mod would make that claim because you really should know better. The AI will NEVER find you out tactically. It is not possible.

What they will do is to play more defensively against you after a while if your reputation increases enough.

So if your tactic is very suited to play against teams that attack you, but not very suited to teams that park the bus and play counter attacking then you will overachieve at first and once your reputation is high enough so that teams start parking the bus you will struggle.

True, more rep means harder games!

Archived