Help a new guy with what is or isn't an approved subject to talk about

Komrades,

I tried to start a friendly thread http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/449882-Some-FM-truths-over-the-years about FM, but I was korrected by a moderator, as he decided that my thread, which started with a 'This isn't a grip' and ended with 'What's your predictable FM things?' was in fact, quote, 'a thinly veiled rant at the game'.

It wasn't but I'm wondering, what if, in fact, it had been? OMG say it isn't so.

Is that forbidden? Seriously bubbles?

So there are no other threads on here that are criticisms of the game? Not even in a lighthearted manner? Mmmk.

Is that considered subversive by the SI Party™? Maybe I am an Agent Provocateur sent by a rival game designer to stir up criticism and dissent of FM?

What would have been a fun little thread on any gaming forum is not approved here at SI. Oh no.

Since SI moderators are the final arbiters of what is and what is not Approved SI Opinion ™ and I'm new to this side of the wall, can I be reeducated to SI Party™ standards please?

6HpI4J8.png

You're welcome to ask clarification over PM. You're also welcome to use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page if you have issues with the moderating. I didn't close the thread, but they always end up in a bickering mess and they help spread myths that, as myths are, is just not true.

This thread, though? Closed.

Archived