Difference in Youth Intake Between Full and Touch Modes?

Looking at people's youth stories in the career update forum, I can see they tend to get around 20 youth products each year. However, playing in touch mode I only seem to get about 5 or 6. Is that just standard that you get less in touch mode or was I unlucky?

I was going to do a career story with Vaduz/Lichtenstein but I don't want to play full mode, and it's not really going to work in touch if I only get a handful of youths each year. I'll never get enough decent ones.

Looking at people's youth stories in the career update forum, I can see they tend to get around 20 youth products each year. However, playing in touch mode I only seem to get about 5 or 6. Is that just standard that you get less in touch mode or was I unlucky?

I was going to do a career story with Vaduz/Lichtenstein but I don't want to play full mode, and it's not really going to work in touch if I only get a handful of youths each year. I'll never get enough decent ones.

Yeah you do get fewer youth regens on touch because the database needs to be smaller to keep the game playable on tablet, so fewer regens come through at each club to stop the database getting too large

Yeah you do get fewer youth regens on touch because the database needs to be smaller to keep the game playable on tablet' date=' so fewer regens come through at each club to stop the database getting too large[/quote']

Ah ok, figured it was something like that. That's a shame, I don't even play it on tablet, I just prefer the simpler version of the game! Oh well, cheers.

You also get less youth products on FMT as they are automatically promoted into your Reserve team and given contracts, whereas on FM you'll get more players in, but none of them contracted, and the extra players are often of a poorer quality.

• 1 month later...

Archived