Favouritism and lack of media\player comments

I've just finished my second season, and it feels as though so many of the results are pre-determined, there is really not a lot of point bothering with much of the game (playing iPad only)

Any game where the opponents are mentioned as going to struggle, or my side are favourites means I don't have a cat in hells chance of winning. Or anything like us being confident etc.

One game vs QPR at home - I was about 6th, they were 18th and basically the pre-match report said they were no chance.

I played the game and got hammered. I mean smashed.

Rage quit (something I never did in the past) and reloaded. Every single game was the same way, it was like playing Brazil from the 70's and todays Barca combined.

I kept either scrambling lucky draws, and getting a good old pasting. I played the game 17 (no type, seventeen) times to see what would happen. I tried first team players, bringing in guys that wanted first team opportunities, attacking, countering, defensive - pushing everyone forward, parking the bus. You name it, I tried it.

Best I could do, and I gave up after 17 games, was a 1-1 draw.

A couple of months later, basically the same thing this time at home v Sunderland.

Gave up after 8 attempts this time around, a draw being the best I could do again.

It's been the story of the game so far. Favouritism = playing like chimps v Barca. No way in game to change it. Players are 'over-confident', but I can do nothing about it. Scrambled wins or draws against no hopers is common place.

It just feels like I'm running on autopilot at times on this game. Media and player chats aren't in the game - brilliant. I don't like doing that stuff.

However, the impacts of not doing them remain - so at times, the game feels pointless.

My ass man called one team meeting before the last game of the season v Stoke. I said the right thing, and we tonked them 4-1.

That's my one team meeting.

I hoped this game would be about football. Maybe I shouldn't have got the touch version - but it feels that it's all about media and player comments - which I can't do...........

Archived