Whats the most expensive player you ever bought?

Of all time? Mario Gotze for £100m a few years back.

In FM16, I signed a newgen called Manfred Garms, who is the worlds leading central midfielder despite being only 21, for £68m.

Well I just got Gotze for free. His contract was about to run out and I snapped him!

Quite a few over £200M but I think and I could be wrong, but Darmian from Man Utd to West Ham for £260M (in total) comes out as the most expensive. 60M over 48 months and another 200M after 50 appearances, which he activated.

Were there no other right backs you wanted? Jesus, 200 mil after 50 apps :D

A regen named Thomas Stacy......top class player. 140 mil.

My biggest one was in FM15 of a player called Daniel, he was the best striker i ever saw, like C Ronaldo but with even better stats and ambidextrous. I spent about € 120M on him and it almost made me fail the fair play for UEFA champions league. In his first season he scored about 55 goals, really crazy, too bad i lost the save otherwise i would post a picture of his profile.

On FM16 my most expensive player is this guy, € 78M upfront and some other monthly payments account for a total of € 89M fee. He was transfer-listed by this value so he would be even more expensive if he wasn't, did i overspend on him?

2cr6kog.jpg

Also for biggest sale, i sold this average player for € 93M, my biggest sale ever, the AI seems to pay crazy money for your players this version.

3326vc8.png

Quite a few over £200M but I think and I could be wrong, but Darmian from Man Utd to West Ham for £260M (in total) comes out as the most expensive. 60M over 48 months and another 200M after 50 appearances, which he activated.
Were there no other right backs you wanted? Jesus, 200 mil after 50 apps :D

A regen named Thomas Stacy......top class player. 140 mil.

That's nothing, when he left West Ham the club was £1.2BILLION in debt! :D

The thread about FM in the Off Topic section details his save in all of its glory.

Got an AMR, a Madrid Youth academy product, for free at 270k p/m. Two years later he won the Ballon d'Or. Three years later the second Ballon d'Or. 27 years old now and is favourite to make it 3 in a row.

Any Guesses which club I was?

Barcelona!!!

...what did I just read?

Archived