Prize Money

beringer

I have tried to look all over the forum, and in the editor. Is it possible to change the prize money of a competition? I can't figure it out, and it makes editing a lot les fun, if it is not possible to change prize money to a new competition.

Earlier years, the editor had two choices, advanced and simple, that is not possible either?

You'll need to add rules and rebuild which ever comp, you want to amend first. Its then be in the competition rules drop down to be changed.

no need to rebuild comp

just open advanced rules for comp

read faq if unsure how to open

edit has you new comp been set to a nation, if so you can edit via advanced rules to that nation

via

add nation rules

add lower divisions etc

then convert to advanced rules

ALL comps in that country will show

you can then edit prize money via

stages

league settings

nb team finishing top is set to 0 etc etc

• 4 weeks later...

Now I have done as written..., and change the things in the database, but it is still not working in the game..., then only thing that has happened, is that it has backruled, then changes to to the Danish best league..., it should change next year from 12 to 14 teams..., now it is still 12 teams next year..., so can't change the danish league without ****ing the whole **** up...., and even the prizemoney still don't work, it is still then old values.

have you changed the rules to right year/s

some nations show several sets of advanced rules 2013/14/15 etc

Yep...

Now I trying to do it again, so I don't loose the real turnament, but still get some new price money..., it worked at the cup, there the price money changes has taken effect.

changing prize money wont cause that to happen

its working fine for me, and I dont see any issues reported in bugs forum

you must be setting it up wrong

ie team top is 0

second is 1

etc etc

I have set it up just like that..., has not changed anything in the league itself, just prizemoney, but suddenly che league now contains 12 teams every year, instead of the relocation to 14 teams... Don't know what the F*** is going on..., Now I will try to start all over..., again.

I have just tried, just to change the rules for Denmark, into advanced rules, and even there, without changing anything, the real league rules get scrapped. There there will be 12 teams in the league in the future, so it has nothing to do with anything I have done, 'cause I have done NOTHING.

So it changes the real update about how the league will be in the future (14 teams) and changes it to 12, without I even do anything.

Archived