Difference in CA rating and "Best Players" rating

It's all relative.

It's just a list of best to worst in that position, the best having more stars and the worst having less stars in that particular comparison.

The player still has the same amount of current ability, it's just that the other players above are better than him.

Be aware though that all of this is just the opinion of your staff member.

It's all relative.

in the best players tab it is a list from best to worst players in that position.

For example:

Player A and Player B both have 3 and a half stars for Current ability (both MC)

however player A is generally the better MC due to his attribute distribution and therefore gets 3 and a half stars for MC in the best player list but player B only gets 3 stars as he is not quite as good as player A in that position despite having the same current ability.

I understand that. But for every other player in my squad, the Current Ability start matches up to at least one of their positions under "Best players". Just a bit strange that it is not happening with this one guy.

I understand that. But for every other player in my squad, the Current Ability start matches up to at least one of their positions under "Best players". Just a bit strange that it is not happening with this one guy.

Are you sure Midfield(Centre) is definitely his best postition? He's not better in CDM/CAM for example?

It could just be radically different opinions from 2 staff members with low judgement of player CA' date=' send us your save if you can and we'll take a look[/quote']

I unfortunately lost that save, and I haven't seen it occur since on others. If I do, I'll check that first, then send it :thup:

Archived