Play Champions League Oceania

Managiix

Hello !

I'm trying for days to play with Kiribati, an unaffiliated to FIFA countries. I had him joining FIFA, but after a test of several years, the championship does not gain reputation and the winner of the competition is not involved in the Champions League Oceania.

In the "summary of qualifying places" screen, Kiribati does not appear while the national team is ranked and participates in international competitions.

I can not find the parameter in FM Editor...

Do you have an idea ?

Unfortunally places in the Oceanian Champions League are fixed, there is not a system like in Europe, where coefficients determine the places for the various nations. So there is not a parameter you can change without modify the competition. The only way is to change the competition rules (but you need advanced rules) for the O-League. The easy way, I think, is to start changing the O-league file contained in the Claassens world megapack (see the download section in this forum), because you can spare a lot of work avoiding to rebuilt the entire competition from the beginning. Editing this file, you have only to change properties under "qualified teams" in the preliminary round, replacing the winner in one league ofthe existing nations with the winner of Kiribati League. However, even if it is possible to qualify Kiribati teams for the O-League, my experience (I rebuilt before the Champions League of North America), is that no changement in the league reputation can occur for nations that are not in the "summary of qualifying places" screen, at least until fm15, since I do not have this version of this year. This was unfortunately hardcoded in the game and can not be changed with editor. But maybe in fm16 this can be changed, but I'm not confident on this..

Archived