Training facilities and board request

How can I get my board to improve my training facilities. I'm over 15 years into a save game and turned my mad up side into one of the best clubs in Europe but my training facilites are still rated as average and I can't make any board requests other than new contract request.

It does already say, they've filled a request to improve my training facilities, but this was about 10 years ago, to increase them to average, surly if your near the top of the premier league each year, they should upgrade your youth past the lowest categories and improve your training facilities.

I even tried purchasing a board request, but that only allows me to ask for a new contract.

How can I get my board to improve my training facilities. I'm over 15 years into a save game and turned my mad up side into one of the best clubs in Europe but my training facilites are still rated as average and I can't make any board requests other than new contract request.

It does already say, they've filled a request to improve my training facilities, but this was about 10 years ago, to increase them to average, surly if your near the top of the premier league each year, they should upgrade your youth past the lowest categories and improve your training facilities.

I even tried purchasing a board request, but that only allows me to ask for a new contract.

Hi, can you send us your save so we can take a look?

Archived