[FM13] FC United - From 7th tier to top of the world

ilker136

XLrm50.jpg

Hi, this is me and this is my latest achievement with FC United in 20 seasons that take my 3 years. Well even though I play this game since CM97/98, as the I am growing and don't spear time as much as once I was a student, I am still glad to achieve thus far. So I started with FC United in Northern Premier League, i.e. 7th tier.

W1L5lN.jpg

Looking from now, I think that being in England 7th tier is easier then let's say being in finland first division. Because still there are plenty options to loan. Even in 7th tier, I managed to loan a Sunderland player and there are plenty of free transfer options. Anyway, I promoted all the way to premierleague in 7 season. I only lagged in conference division 2 seasons. At the time the club were still semi-pro whereas others were already pro. In England there is plenty of money coming through TV or prize so there is no need to sell players in order to maintain finance. I just checked that I firstly sold a player once I already been in Championship.

8D74nk.jpg

However, as you all know Premierleague is a different plateau. In first 3 seasons I could only manage bottom half finish. And finally the club had enough money to build a new stadium that I could move to my new 25K FC United Manchester Stadium. After that I managed to jumped another level: Compete for European Competition places.

And it comes to the hardest level. To be Premierleague champions. I stucked between 3rd - 5th place for 6 more seasons. Eventhough I already managed to win Champions League, it was impossible to become champions in premierleague.Finally, my youth players reached their potentials and we could break Manchester United and Manchester City hegemony and brought the Premierleague to the new rising manchester club.

JnyodE.jpg

After that the board accepted to increase the stadium capacity to 48.000. While doing that we temporarily moved to City of Manchester stadium and get an average 51.000 spectators. So I wonder what we are gonna do in a smaller stadium?

Z7Pb1z.jpg

Anyway, in my 20th season we reached to the ultimate level: We won all the 7 competitions we could participated.

Vv1qgq.jpg

Hence I think it is time to move on for a further challenge and catch the new game, FM'16 after skipping 14 and 15.

Yr7XMa.jpg

Archived